After School Art/craft Sessions
These workshops offer a space for after school fun and creativity for 6 to 12 year old’s (classes vary by age) They offer a place for unwinding and relaxing, self-expression and socialising after a long day at school. It’s a time for the kids to switch off their logical left brain thinking and tap into their expressive, creative and intuitive right brain thinking. The kids have fun with various art and craft projects. Some projects will run over a period of a few weeks, so bigger projects can be achieved. The kids will be given a chance to come up with their own ideas as well as utilising the projects offered, therefore helping to increase their emotional intelligence and better understand themselves.
The activities are based on the process of art and the ‘imperfect’ way we can have fun playing with art based activities. They are given time to slow down and calm down after a day of learning. Classes run for 60 minutes and I aim to keep the workshops to a maximum of 8/10 kids so time can be spent getting to know each child and seeing where their creative interests lie.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
- Tuesday: 4pm – 5pm (ages 9 to 12)
- Tuesday: 5.30pm – 6.30pm (ages 10 to 13)
- Wednesday: 4pm – 5pm (ages 9 to 12)
- Thursday: 4pm – 5pm (ages 6 to 8)
- cost is $190 per 10 week term. enrolment happens a few weeks prior to commencement of new term and must be paid in full before the first week of term
- please note if your child is sick, a make up class will be offered for one of the other art sessions if there are spaces available in that term (no refunds will be given if make up classes cannot be used in the term).